When Production Applications Require Cooling And Heat Treating
Cincinnati Sub-Zero’s TF-Series Offers A Seamless Solution!
February 2020, MARIETTA, GA
The TF-Series Front Loading Production Chilling Chambers offer side-by-side operation with batch-type heat treating furnaces, heavy-duty rollers and guides to interface directly with most charge car load/unload mechanisms, and compatibility with part baskets and trays used in other heat-treating mechanisms.
- Heavy duty, built-to-last construction for long life.
- Freezer construction and refrigeration systems hold up in harsh production environments
- Trouble free operation saves maintenance costs
- High volume air circulation provides uniform cooling
- Thick foam insulation for continuous operation and reduced operating costs
- NEMA-12 enclosures and oil tight switches extends life of electronics
- Fast and efficient cooling with zero ozone depletion refrigerants
Sizes and Temperature Ranges:
- 20-76 cu. ft. (566L – 2152L)
- Custom Sizes Available
- Standard: -40°C to -85°C (-40°F to -120°F)
- Liquid Nitrogen Cooling: -40°C to -184°C (-40°F to -300°F)
For more information on CSZ’s Environmental Chambers
For additional information
please contact FLW Southeast